The unique thing about our Green Tea Antibacterial Cleanser is…
(This sounds a little out of this world) but we created an invisible matrix in our formulation, that puts active ingredients into an anti-gravity state, so it can easily enter and be absorbed by your skin, delivering all the benefits from the botanicals and getting you powerful results!
This gentle Cleanser is perfect for oily skin and will deeply cleanse with antibacterial lime extract. The formula absorbs skin secretion to reduce shine and the Japanese Green Tea enriches the cleanser with powerful antioxidants to protect your skin from the environment.
Your skin will feel clean, soft and nourished without the greasiness or surface shine.
Oily / Combination
What does it feel like?
It has the consistency of a light gel with good foaming properties when you rub it in your hands.
How does it smell?
Fresh citrus aroma.
What makes it work?
Japanese Green Tea. This ancient Asian plant has array of benefits:
- Contains Vitamin P and the tannins that protects the skin, and reduces inflammation in the affected area.
- It slows down a breakdown in your collagen, resulting in more firm and elastic skin.
- A powerful antioxidant and thereby, protecting it from the environment.
Use it once or twice a day.
- Wet your face, neck, and hands.
- Get 2-3 pumps from your cleanser bottle.
- Rub those foamy bubbles all over your face and neck. Take your time, and massage in to get all the spots.
- Wash thoroughly with warm water.
Full list of Ingredients:
Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Alkyl Polyglycolides (Corn Starch), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Organic Coconut Oil), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (Organic Coconut Oil), Acrylates Copolymer, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Japanese Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Organic Essential Oils of Cedarwood, Geranium, Lemon, Lime, Juniper Berry, Lemongrass.
How is it made?
Proudly made in the USA.
Only organic, natural ingredients. Cruelty-free. Vegan.
No ethoxylates. No parabens. No petroleum. No formaldehyde donors. No artificial colors. No harsh preservatives.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh