Why Am I Getting Acne In My 30s (40s, 50s)?
How many times did it happen: you are about to do something important when you notice a sudden breakout on your face? Have you noticed a pattern? And it's not as if you were 14 any longer. Why do you think it keeps happening?
Well one of the reasons for adult acne is stress. So yes, every time there is an important date, work presentation or other situation where you go through stressful emotions, it is likely that you will get a pimple.
What Causes Adult Skin Breakouts?
Our bodies adjust to stressful situations with the help of hormones that stimulate oil glands and hair follicles in the skin which can lead to acne. If your life is a constant stress no wonder acne is your permanent problem.
Adults can get acne in their 30s, 40s and 50s. Stress is one of the reasons but not the only one. Adult women get acne more often than men. Especially going through menopause.
Another important reason behind the adult acne is fluctuating hormone levels.
Women experience that:
- around their periods;
- during pregnancy, peri-menopause and menopause;
- starting or discontinuing birth control pills.
Some Other Reasons Behind Fluctuating Hormone Levels Include:
- excessive physical activities;
- weight gain;
- poor diet with lack of diversity;
- smoking, alcohol;
- medication side effect;
- dysfunctions of thyroid, ovaries, adrenal glands, hypothalamus and other organs;
- some genetic factors.
How To Treat Adult Female Acne?
As you see, adult acne is a complex issue and should be treated as such. Everything matters - a lifestyle, a diet, an ability to relax and deal with stress. And your skincare, of course.
Although skincare is not something that can treat hormonal acne, as acne is a symptom of a deeper problem that should be looked at by a specislist, it can definitely help not to worsen the situation. And it should be picked very carefully.
Make sure to use gentle products without harsh chemicals, fragrance, abrasive elements and other irritants. Natural skincare works great unless you are allergic to specific ingredients in the formula, so make sure to read labels.
Rosy Lana Products For Skin With Acne.
Out Of This World Formula.
- Now here we created something really special and futuristic. 21st century after all!
- We developed an invisible matrix in our formulation, that puts active ingredients into an anti-gravity state, so it can easily enter and be absorbed by your skin, delivering all the benefits from the botanicals and getting you the powerful results!
- Our gentle Green Tea Cleanser is perfect skin prone to acne and will deeply cleanse with antibacterial lime extract. The formula absorbs skin secretion to reduce shine and the Japanese Green Tea enriches the cleanser with powerful antioxidants to protect your skin from the environment. Try and see how your skin will feel clean, soft and nourished without the greasiness or surface shine.
Real Silver In Your Toner.
Our Silvery Lavender Toner contains colloidal silver and lavender to heal burns, cuts and inflamed acne-prone skin.
This organic face toner is highly beneficial for oily or acne-prone skin. It calms the skin by reducing inflammation and fights bacteria without destroying the natural flora of your skin.
It decreases the irritating effects caused by oxidative stress and stimulates skin elasticity.