Is Skin Toner Necessary?
"Why should I use a toner?"
High chances you asked yourself this question before. If so, you should know that face toners can be a great addition to your skincare routine. That is if you choose wisely and read the labels.
What Does Face Toner Do?
- it balances the pH level of your skin after cleansing.
- Even if your cleanser is mild, there are high chances that your tap water is hard and contains different minerals such as calcium and magnesium. They can give you a feeling of tightness, dry the skin out, and you don't want them to be trapped inside your skin layers by the moisturizer.
- it continues to clean.
- Toners remove makeup and dirt residues, leaving your skin feeling refreshed. They also remove what is left of the cleanser and tap water, which can be especially useful if you have dry or sensitive skin.
- it prepares your skin for the moisturizer.
This is a very important point. A moisturizer seals the moisture that's already in the skin in order to keep it. Together with water it seals whatever else is there, be it the leftovers of the harsh elements from your cleanser or tap water.
Which Skin Toner Is The Best?
If you wonder, which skin toner to use, you should know that skincare producers offer a very wide range of products for different skin types and different tasks. In addition to the qualities mentioned above, some toners exfoliate, some heal oily and acne-prone skin, some soothe and hydrate. You should look for what addresses your needs.
What To Avoid In Skin Toners?
To better remove dirt and makeup many toners contain alcohol that can irritate and dry the skin out, especially if it's already dry and sensitive. But if you use natural skincare products, this is not the case.
At Rosy Lana Organic Skincare Line we offer two kinds of toners. They both work for all skin types, so you should try and see what you like better or you can change them from time to time to experience different beneficial effects for your skin.
Which Skin Toner Is the Best For Oily Skin?
Our Silvery Lavender Toner contains colloidal silver and lavender to heal burns, cuts and inflamed acne-prone skin.
This organic face toner is highly beneficial for oily or acne-prone skin. It calms the skin by reducing inflammation and fights bacteria without destroying the natural flora of your skin.
It decreases the irritating effects caused by oxidative stress and stimulates skin elasticity.
All Natural Skin Toner For All Skin Types.
The Red Rose Toner helps you balance your skin’s natural pH level to allow your skin to better absorb hydration and nutrients from your moisturizer.
It has a clear, water-like consistency, that refreshes with a calming sensation.
An elegant blend of chamomile, rosewood, lavender, patchouli, and sandalwood.
How Is Skin Toner Used?
Use it once or twice a day after your cleanser.
Apply the toner to a cotton pad or spray it directly onto your face.
Swipe the toner around all the face and neck areas.
- Let it dry for some time, but make sure your face stays a little moist.
- Follow with a moisturizer.